brand viagra overnight no prescription
imetrex without prescrition
canadian viagra online
buy imitrex without prescription
periactin for sale
where to buy lasix
buy cialis online weight loss drug
safe place to purchase sildenafil
water pills and weight loss
lamisil tablets online
viagra, gift card
order levlen online
Welcome to the Wyoming Psychological Association
We, the psychologists of Wyoming are here to serve you. Come inside and look around. Learn about the activities of the Wyoming Psychological Association and find out more about the exciting world of psychology.
In the frontier State of Wyoming, the WPA recognizes the need to pursue a mutually supportive, strong community of psychologists and other healthcare providers who work together to enhance the quality of life for all people living in the State.
The purpose of WPA is to promote psychology as a profession and as a science for the benefit of human welfare.
- To advance the profession through academic and continuing education, research and consultation in psychology.
- To serve the interest of the profession and the public through political advocacy.
- To promote the professional and collegial well-being of our members.
- To provide information, services and education in the public interest.
- To collaborate with other healthcare professionals for optimum public benefit.
- Recognizing the geographical distances that separate professionals, to promote networking and a sense of connection and community.
- to enhance communication via computer technology and traditional methods
- to increase our membership
- to encourage and reward participation in the organization
- To actively work to increase individual and collective sensitivity to multi-cultural issues both within the organization and in the public sector. This includes race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation and people with special needs.
- to develop and/or enhance delivery of appropriate services to diverse and under-served populations
- to advocate for diverse and under-served groups
- to promote diversity within the organization including recruitment of ethnic minorities, establishment of a sense of “safe place”, inclusion and visibility for ethnic minorities